Monday, October 24, 2016

What I put on the Mind Map

"No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that of this; the only right is what is after my constitution,the only wrong what is against it."

I added that section on the mind map because this section relates to the main theme of Emerson's idea "On Self- Reliance". I also added to the mind map on what I think the translation is from that section which was that the law of our nature should be the most important to us. Regardless on what the outside world is saying, you should stick to your morals whatever the popular vote is. I believe that that section is very important to remember. I also added an example to that section on which I related it to Abortion. I put that some people think that abortion is good, and some people think that abortion is bad, but what matters is what you personally believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment