Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Letter to my Mentor

Big question: Is it too late to do anything ? Is it too late to pursue your dreams at an old age ?

Dear Walt Disney,
                        Hey Walt! I was hoping you can be my mentor ? I'm curious and I want to know how did you get the courage to pursue your dream after all that negativity talked about how you lacked imagination and had no good ideas ? How did you receive courage and hope ? Did someone talk you out of you giving up or did you talk to yourself ? I really hope you accept my request on becoming my mentor. I have so many questions to ask you. I feel like you'd give me really good advice on how I should handle a situation on not knowing who to be when I grow up. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. Later Walt.
                               
                                                                                                 A person who looks up to you,
                                                                                                                     Abigail Cardenas

No comments:

Post a Comment