Monday, October 31, 2016

Author in Progress

I think I did well on the short response test I took last Thursday. Usually taking tests like that I always feel regret. Even though I didn't really get the BEST grade on the short response test, I didn't really care. All I know is that after taking the short response test, I felt confident and I HOPE I get that same feeling with every test I take. Dr. Preston told me that I needed to "give more meat to the bone", and I 1 agree. Receiving my paper back and comparing with others, I lack information. I got the key points, but I just need to figure out how to put more evidence to back the main ideas up. Also, I noticed that I don't really answer the questions. I need to work on that also. But hey, practice makes perfect :D. Overall, I found that confidence feeling after I took the test more important to me than the grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment