Thursday, October 6, 2016

Literature Analysis # 2

Book: "Every Day" by David Leviathan

1) I found this book and was interested when I got bored so I started reading the summary at the side of the front cover. "Every day a different body, every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl." This was the first sentence of the summary and this was what drew me in in the first place. I expected the main character's life to be tragic since it talked about his love with a girl.

2) What kept me on reading was that every page was so descriptive and every chapter was a different story. The story of "Every Day", shows a different person's life and struggles, and that is another reason why I love this book so much, because I'm always eager to find out what happens next.

3) My reading habits involves of peace and quiet. Reading in a loud atmosphere distracts me and lose focus on the reading. Usually when I read, I like to have a little snack with me, mostly fruits. One of the best places to read for me is my backyard. My backyard has tables and comfortable chairs, and depending on the weather, it really feels like no one can interrupt you. It feels good because it is just you, the book, and your imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment