Thursday, February 2, 2017

Gatsby Chapter 3 Remix

For this remix, I thought it would be cool talking to Nick. Confused ? Okay well, I'm going to pretend I'm an unimportant character in the book who was invited by Gatsby to the party. And my character is just as confused and curious as Nick about Gatsby. I walk around the party, and I come across Nick and decided to have a conversation with him.

Me: How do you do ?
Nick: I'm doing fine, you ?
Me: I'm doing okay. This your first time attending to one of the biggest parties in the town ?
Nick: Sure is. Is it that obvious ?
Me: Pretty much. Don't worry, this is my first time attending to these kind of parties as well. Soooo.....Gatsby?
Nick: What about Gatsby ?
Me: Do you know anything about him ?
Nick: No I'm afraid not. I was walking around with my friend a while ago and I did hear some rumors about him.
Me: What kind of rumors ?
Nick: That he killed someone or that he's a German spy. Frankly, I don't blame them for making up those kind of rumors. I'm curious myself and I've spent most of my time looking for him in this party.
Me: Good to know. Enjoying the party so far ?
Nick: Yeah, I am. I'm talking to people getting to know them but they can get annoying though.
Me: Ah. yeah. I get what you mean.
Nick: Man.....this Gatsby is so mysterious. I need to know more. Well, nice chatting with you. I got to meet with my friend now.
Me: Okay, nice to meet you. Good luck on finding Gatsby! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment