Sunday, November 13, 2016

An earth-shattering fart

Wowzers. I almost laughed at this story because I did not expect that this reading assignment would be about time travel. This story talked about killing animals in the past *cough* dinosaurs. This story also talked about the presidential election, like what the hell ? This story is so random. I was expecting kind of like the "Right to you Opinion" or "Self-Reliance" vibe, but to come across a time travel story ? It kind of caught me off guard a bit. But despite of me getting caught off guard, this story was good. I am a huge fan of  time travel movies, like c'mon, "Back to the Future" was my shit when I was younger. So it made sense on why I enjoyed parts of the story. A part I really liked was when the time travelers made a rule to not kill any living thing such as a flower, a butterfly, an insect, etc. to avoid any changes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment