Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Satire Project Progress

1) For my satire project, I will be writing a document like Swifts. I'm not really a big fan on using powerpoints because they stress the hell out of me. I'm just gonna stick to writing the old fashion way with a pencil and a paper.

2) I write like how I talk. Using fancy words aren't my thing. I love reading a book where I don't have to re-read it over and over again because of me not understanding a single word. I want to read a book that catches my attention. So when I write, its just like me talking. Sorry if I don't make sense, and if there one thing I'm bad at, its explaining things. My writing are probably for matured 6th graders ? Lol idk.

3) I looked up online on topics for my satire, and I chose recycling. My ideas on writing this satire......lets just say its inspired by "The Modest Proposal"

No comments:

Post a Comment