Thursday, January 26, 2017

Great Gatsby Remix

Warning!! This remix will be so crappy. The class and I didn't quite finish chapter 1 and I'm still getting use to this kind of style of writing so this remix will only be about from what I know. For this remix, I will be writing a poem based from what I have gotten so far from this book.

The narrator is chill and laid back 
but chapter 1 was a little bit difficult for me to crack
His father tells him not to judge people
and learns that some people are evil
The narrator finds a man interesting and finds a man unbelieving
His name is Gatsby (Wow that did not rhyme at all! Whoops.)
I don't know much from this chapter, and some of you might find this chapter cool
But I know the foreshadow, that beautiful girls are fools.

HAHA this sucks, I know. I tried so hard for everything to rhyme.  






No comments:

Post a Comment